To any UK Delivery Address
With award winning Swedish technology, the dual input D250SE which has now replaced the D250SA with added
connection to lithium batteries can draw its power from smart alternators andother DC sources, making it the ideal
charger for vehicles that don’t have access to a mains power supply. Its dual input capability means it can draw
power from solar and wind sources, in parallel to the alternator.
The D250SE is a fully automatic, 5 step charger that supplies up to 20A of power to charge, condition and
maintain any 12V lead acid service battery from 40-300Ah, including Wet, MF, Gel, AGM. EFB and Ca/Ca & lifepo4 Lithium.
The D250SE uses patented technology so it’s safe for you and your vehicle’s electronics. It’s also IP65 classified
(splash and dust proof, and suitable for outdoor use) and comes with a 2-year warranty.
• 5 step charging from smart and conventional alternators and DC sources, such as solar and wind
• Automatic battery separator works without the need for diodes or VSR relays
• Selectable AGM mode for AGM batteries
• Parallel input from both alternator and solar panel
• Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
• Starter battery maintenance charging when your service battery is fully charged
Please click HERE for more information
Please click HERE for wiring guide
We can also supply a wiring kit HERE
For total off grid systems, larger leisure battery banks or for large solar panel systems with open circuit voltage above 23v we recommend our Abso 30amp and 30amp chargers from Merlin Equipment