1MTR CTEK D250SE + SMARTPASS 120AMP 12V DC/DC BATTERY TO BATTERY CHARGER KIT
With award winning Swedish technology, the dual input D250SE which has now replaced the D250SA with added
connection to lithium batteries can draw its power from smart alternators andother DC sources, making it the ideal
charger for vehicles that don’t have access to a mains power supply. Its dual input capability means it can draw
power from solar and wind sources, in parallel to the alternator.
The D250SE is a fully automatic, 5 step charger that supplies up to 20A of power to charge, condition and
maintain any 12V lead acid service battery from 40-300Ah, including Wet, MF, Gel, AGM. EFB and Ca/Ca & lifepo4 Lithium.
The D250SE uses patented technology so it’s safe for you and your vehicle’s electronics. It’s also IP65 classified
(splash and dust proof, and suitable for outdoor use) and comes with a 2-year warranty.
- FASTER CHARGING
- The D250SE automatically delivers the optimum charge so your batteries are fully charged in the shortest possible time. You
- can select normal or 14.7V AGM charge voltages. It also has a temperature sensor to compensate for hot or cold conditions and
- avoid the risk of your battery overheating or overcharging.
- DIRECT CONNECTION FOR SOLAR POWER
- The D250SE has an input for connecting solar panels without the need for a regulator. It also features a Maximum Power
- Point Tracker (MPPT) to get the maximum power out of your solar panels.
- SMART ALTERNATOR COMPATIBILITY
- Vehicle manufacturers are now introducing smart ECU (Engine Control Unit) controlled alternators to increase fuel efficiency
- and lower emissions. Smart alternators deliver a variable out-put and are shut off when they’re not needed.
- The D250SE will still operate even if the smart alternator is shut off and maintain a stable output of up to 20A to fully
- charge your battery in the shortest time.
• 5 step charging from smart and conventional alternators and DC sources, such as solar and wind
• Automatic battery separator works without the need for diodes or VSR relays
• Selectable AGM mode for AGM batteries
• Parallel input from both alternator and solar panel
• Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
• Starter battery maintenance charging when your service battery is fully charged
Linked with the smartpass120 giving you up to 140amps output
- Smartpass Product information
120A DC/DC Power Management Solution
Separate, prioritize and boost batteries and equipment
Smartpass 120 charges and supplies the service battery and equipment with 120A, separates critical equipment from non-critical equipment ensuring that radio, emergency lights and navigation systems always have power.
Smartpass 120 is a 120A Power Management Solution which distributes, controls and maximises the available energy from your alternator to power service batteries and consumers. SMARTPASS 120 handles all 12V batteries between 28-800Ah. The Smartpass 120’s Battery Guard function ensures that critical equipment such as radio, emergency lights and navigation systems always have power and take priority when the voltage on the service battery is low disconnecting non-critical consumers. The unit’s Battery Guard will protect your service battery from total discharge and built in over temperature protection reduces charge current before the battery temperature gets too high. SMARTPASS 120 is compatible with the D250SE or D250SA 20A on board charger.
- Battery separation eliminates diodes and VSR relays
- Delivers 120A for quick recharge of batteries 28-500Ah
- Compatible with D250SE OR D250SA for the ultimate 140A power management solution.
- Prioritizing critical consumers and supplies consumers directly from the alternator
- Start assistance function
- Fully automatic
- Maximizes battery life
- Battery Guard to protect your secondary battery from total discharge
- Dynamic over current protection to handle temporary inputs and outputs of up to 350A for fast charging
- Battery temperature protection for added safety
- Splash and dust proof (IP65)
- 2-year warranty
Supplied with evrything needed to safely connect this system into any vehicle
1 x Ctek D250SE
1 x Ctek Smartpass
1mtrs 40mm² 300amp Red Cable (Power Supply Lead)
1mtr 40mm² 300amp Black Cable (Leisure Battery Earth)
1mtr 10mm² 70amp Black Cable ( Ctek Earth )
5mtrs 1.5mm² 15amp Red Cable ( Optional ignition feed)
1 x Pair Positive + Negative 8mm Post Type Battery Terminals
2 x Mega Fuse Holders
3 x 300amp Mega Fuse
1 x Terminal Pack
1 x Heat Shrink Pack
15 x Cable Ties
10 x Cable Tie Bases
4 x Sticky Pads
2mtrs Plastic Conduit
1 x Wiring Diagram