9MTR CTEK D250SE + SMARTPASS 120AMP 12V DC/DC BATTERY TO BATTERY CHARGER KIT
With award winning Swedish technology, the dual input D250SE which has now replaced the D250SA with added
connection to lithium batteries can draw its power from smart alternators andother DC sources, making it the ideal
charger for vehicles that don’t have access to a mains power supply. Its dual input capability means it can draw
power from solar and wind sources, in parallel to the alternator.
The D250SE is a fully automatic, 5 step charger that supplies up to 20A of power to charge, condition and
maintain any 12V lead acid service battery from 40-300Ah, including Wet, MF, Gel, AGM. EFB and Ca/Ca & lifepo4 Lithium.
The D250SE uses patented technology so it’s safe for you and your vehicle’s electronics. It’s also IP65 classified
(splash and dust proof, and suitable for outdoor use) and comes with a 2-year warranty.
- FASTER CHARGING
- The D250SE automatically delivers the optimum charge so your batteries are fully charged in the shortest possible time. You
- can select normal or 14.7V AGM charge voltages. It also has a temperature sensor to compensate for hot or cold conditions and
- avoid the risk of your battery overheating or overcharging.
- DIRECT CONNECTION FOR SOLAR POWER
- The D250SE has an input for connecting solar panels without the need for a regulator. It also features a Maximum Power
- Point Tracker (MPPT) to get the maximum power out of your solar panels.
- SMART ALTERNATOR COMPATIBILITY
- Vehicle manufacturers are now introducing smart ECU (Engine Control Unit) controlled alternators to increase fuel efficiency
- and lower emissions. Smart alternators deliver a variable out-put and are shut off when they’re not needed.
- The D250SE will still operate even if the smart alternator is shut off and maintain a stable output of up to 20A to fully
- charge your battery in the shortest time.
• 5 step charging from smart and conventional alternators and DC sources, such as solar and wind
• Automatic battery separator works without the need for diodes or VSR relays
• Selectable AGM mode for AGM batteries
• Parallel input from both alternator and solar panel
• Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
• Starter battery maintenance charging when your service battery is fully charged
Linked with the smartpass120 giving you up to 140amps output
- Smartpass Product information