1mtr CTEK D250SE Dual DC-DC Battery to Battery Charger Wiring Kit
With award winning Swedish technology, the dual input D250SE which has now replaced the D250SA with added
connection to lithium batteries can draw its power from smart alternators andother DC sources, making it the ideal
charger for vehicles that don’t have access to a mains power supply. Its dual input capability means it can draw
power from solar and wind sources, in parallel to the alternator.
The D250SE is a fully automatic, 5 step charger that supplies up to 20A of power to charge, condition and
maintain any 12V lead acid service battery from 40-300Ah, including Wet, MF, Gel, AGM. EFB and Ca/Ca & lifepo4 Lithium.
The D250SE uses patented technology so it’s safe for you and your vehicle’s electronics. It’s also IP65 classified
(splash and dust proof, and suitable for outdoor use) and comes with a 2-year warranty.
- FASTER CHARGING
- The D250SE automatically delivers the optimum charge so your batteries are fully charged in the shortest possible time. You
- can select normal or 14.7V AGM charge voltages. It also has a temperature sensor to compensate for hot or cold conditions and
- avoid the risk of your battery overheating or overcharging.
- DIRECT CONNECTION FOR SOLAR POWER
- The D250SE has an input for connecting solar panels without the need for a regulator. It also features a Maximum Power
- Point Tracker (MPPT) to get the maximum power out of your solar panels.
- SMART ALTERNATOR COMPATIBILITY
- Vehicle manufacturers are now introducing smart ECU (Engine Control Unit) controlled alternators to increase fuel efficiency
- and lower emissions. Smart alternators deliver a variable out-put and are shut off when they’re not needed.
- The D250SE will still operate even if the smart alternator is shut off and maintain a stable output of up to 20A to fully
- charge your battery in the shortest time.
• 5 step charging from smart and conventional alternators and DC sources, such as solar and wind
• Automatic battery separator works without the need for diodes or VSR relays
• Selectable AGM mode for AGM batteries
• Parallel input from both alternator and solar panel
• Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
• Starter battery maintenance charging when your service battery is fully charged
This system is supplied with pre terminated leads to save you time and money on expensive crimping tools
Simple select the best Kit Length above to suit the install between starter battery to leisure battery
The Ctek charger is recommended to be fitted close to the leisure battery.
This 1mtr kit is supplied with 1 x 500mm + 2 x 250mm + 1 x 500mm Positive leads making 1mtrs in total + negative leads
If you require any modifications to any size system please contact us as we can make any system to suit any install
You will be supplied with everything you need
1 x CTEK D250SE 20amp Charger
1 x 250mm 10mm² 70amp Red Starter Battery to Fuse Lead (M6-M8)
1 x 500MM 10mm² 70amp Red Fuse to Charger Lead (M6-M8)
1 x 500mm 10mm² 70amp Red Charger to fuse Lead (M6-M8)
1 x 250mm 10mm² 70amp Red Fuse to Leisure Battery Lead (M6-M8)
1 x 750mm 10mm² 70amp Black Charger to Leisure Battery Lead (M8-M8)
1 x 1000mm 10mm² 70amp Black Leisure battery to Earth Lead (M8-M10)
5mtrs 1.5mm² 15amp Red optional ignition cable
1 x Pair 8mm Post Type Battery Terminals
2 x Midi Fuse Holders + 4 x 30amp Midi Fuses
1 x Pack Spare Terminals + Heat Shrink
10 x Cable tie bases
15 x cable ties 150mm
15 X 8x3/4 screws + 3mm HSS drill bit
2 x adhesive pads
1mtrs protective conduit to suit 10mm² cable
Please click HERE for more information
Please click HERE for wiring guide