12V 60amp Automatic Battery to Battery Charger with made to measure leads
The Sterling Power BBW1260 is a fully automatic or ignition controlled 12V DC battery to battery charger that will charge your leisure battery up to 10 x faster than using a standard split charge system.
This means if you are doing small journeys and need your leisure battery(s) for your business you can expect to achieve up to 60amps going back
into the battery(s) per hour instead of approx 10-15 amps max per hour through a standard split charge system.
The battery to battery charger is designed to boost the low voltage from the alternator up to the correct voltage for the battery chemistry regardless of the massive voltage swings delivered by the alternator, this ensures a constant and much faster charge from the system,
also this is even more important the further back the auxiliary battery banks is in the vehicle to also compensate for cable
voltage drops, the end result is a much faster charge rate (over 10 times faster). It is also one of the only charging systems you will be able to use on more modern vehicle fitted with brake regeneration systems as it will be able to cope with the massive rise and falls on vehicle voltage.
Simply select from the drop down menus for the main lead from the starter battery to the charger ( LEAD A) and from the charger to the leisure battery(s) (LEAD B) It is recommended that the charger is fitted as close to the main starter battery as possible but can be fitted anywhere in your install. You will also be supplied with 2 x 250mm link leads with fuses for both starter and leisure battery.
Very simple to connect and install with only three main connections
Starter battery to charger
Charger to leisure battery
- 1 x BBW1260 60amp 12v battery to battery charger
- 1 x 250mm 16mm2 110amp Red lead with M8-M6 terminals for starter battery to fuse holder
- 1 x (A LEAD) selected above 16mm2 110amp Red lead with M6 to M8 terminals for fuse holder to charger
- 1 x (B LEAD) selected above 16mm2 110amp Red lead with M8 to M6 terminals for charger to fuse holder
- 1 x 250mm 16mm2 110amp Red lead with M6 to M10 terminals for fuse holder to leisure battery
- 1 x 1000mm 16mm2 110amp Black lead with M10 to M10 terminals for your leisure battery earth
- 2 x strip link fuse holders with 80amp midi fuses + a spare
- Positive and negative 8mm post type battery terminal
- Spare copper tube terminals + heat shrink for any modifications
- 15 x cable ties + 10 x adhesive cable tie bases
- 2 x sticky pads
- 15 x screws + drill bit
- 2 mtrs split conduit to protect cables
- Supplied with full fitting Instructions
2 Year Warranty from Sterling Power for mechanical faults